Saturday, January 13, 2018

Railfanning 1-9-2018

Hi, I went out Tuesday to test a new camera. It was a short day, late departure and early return. These photos all were processed from jpegs. My Adobe Lightroom does not handle my new camera's raw files and I had to download a converter which I did today.

 
I stopped at Brunswick where Q217 showed up a few minutes after I did.

Next I headed to Shenandoah Junction, WV as I figured there would be more trains there. I was correct. First up was Q216 and then

a westbound stack train.

As traffic on CSX died for awhile I set up for NS and was rewarded with #211 which met

a northbound manifest freight.

Needless to say I am low on the learning curve with the camera but do like what I have seen so far. By the way it is a Fuji X-T2 mirrorless camera.

Thanks for looking. 

No comments: